C3 reports

For those new to the area.
To report a fault or request for a city service you can submit what’s called a C3 report. You can do this in 3 ways:

1. Online at www.capetown.gov.za/ServiceRequests if you report to the wrong category the text in your report will allow the department to forward to the relevant team.

2. By telephone:
Call Centre on 0860 103 089 (All service requests incl noise complaints)
SMS to 31220 (electricity faults)
SMS to 31373 (water faults)

3. By App
Go to https://mysmart.city to download the relevant app.