To report a fault or request for a city service

You can submit what’s called a C3 report. You can do this in 3 ways:

1. Online at if you report to the wrong category the text in your report will allow the department to forward to the relevant team.

2. By telephone:
Call Centre on 0860 103 089 (All service requests incl noise complaints)
SMS to 31220 (electricity faults)
SMS to 31373 (water faults)

3. By App
Go to